TAUKO Magazine No. 5 is all about soft and comfy wool! The issue features essays of local wool production in Europe and portraits textile artists working with indigenous sheep herds in Denmark and the US. Making use of soft jerseys, wool, padded cotton and linen the sweaters, coats, trousers and dresses come with many variations for differently skilled sewists. All patterns come in 9 sizes from bust width 31” / 78cm to 57.5” / 146cm.
TAUKO Magazine is a pioneering independent print publication for home sewists around the world. The vast horizon of crafts, culture and climate is featured in sewing patterns, interviews, columns, articles, tips and recommendations by international contributors.
Articles, essays and columns:
- From the Farm to the Runway: A Story of Homecoming
- Words by Lois Armas, Photography by Laura Oja
- Artistic Narratives of Wool: An Introduction to the Work of Claudy Jongstra
- and more!
SEWING PATTERN DESIGNERS
Joanne Au, Sadie Egan, Lisa Falconer, Christine Haynes, Elles Thé Lanfer, Bren
Larsen,Juha Vehmaanperä and Andini Wijendaru
- 128 pages
- 275mm high x 215mm
- Includes 4 folded paper pattern sheets
- Printed in Estonia with a glue and stitch binding
Release date: October 20, 2022