Laine Magazine Issue 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Print only. No digital download code available.
Printed in Estonia.
See the patterns on Ravelry